Monday, September 15, 2008

Overnite at LCCT

SienzZZ. the time now is 1.20a.m. sitting at LCCT airport inside the Mcdonald restorent online. Feel the time was run very slow coz my flight is 7.15am. still hav 5hour more to go zzzzz...sit bhide and bside me uncle playing (chor dai di) wanna join with them, and oni 2 of them playing nia, not enuf leg lolx. So lame.. Actually i wont reach to airport so early. coz i wan save money,by bus oni need to pay RM9 and normally i will call cab to fecth me and ned to pay RM70 0.o. the latest skybus come to LCCT scadule is 11p.m oni. so tat y i ned to come here early, suffer!!~~ haiz, waiting the Moonlight Resonance 家好月圆 ep33, so gang jiong. hav a nice holiday to u all my fren.

2 comments:

Lina said...

happy holi though...
enjoy ur moonlight resonance..
me waiting for 34.. kekeke

Jianyu said...

i juz watched finish 33 oni..