Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Friend

Have a very nice memory with them~ Since everyone come from different place. Friend from Perak, Kelantan, Johor, KL, Sarawak and... this our fate, friend not easy to get but now we know each other very well~


Cheong, cassie, me, penny and faye... my classmate~


Take picture infront the mirror~


Jac, weisan, soo eng, bean, and cheong... Maple member and oso a group of Siao Geng~


Cheong is my first friend i knew when come to KL study~ very best Brother!!!


Waipooi and faye...picture take from sushi king.


wai pooi is one of my housemate, always like to "SS" syok sendiri. Dont see her like this, she is a "Lou Fu La" Tigress. let her slap 1 time u will know the pain T.T got five finger print on ur skin...
Scary!!!


De Jian, who came from sarawak. Our relationship too close liao, 2 word can said "friendship forever"
Fen En. Who came from sarawak oso, is a very cute and talkative friend~
Hopefully can gather again soon~

No comments: